An Entire Team Dedicated To Your Divorce
Divorce is difficult - not only financially, but emotionally and mentally. When you need legal support through the days ahead, the divorce attorneys of Naimi & Cerceo Family Law are here to help. We equip you with the tools and advocacy you need to fight for your rights and reach a result for the benefit of you and your family.
At Naimi & Cerceo Family Law, we address some of the most complex divorce issues, including:
- Child Custody and Visitation. If you have children, our attorneys will help you create the best custody plan for them and their future.
- Child Support. Our team can help you ensure your spouse is supporting your children financially, or help you discover other options.
- High Net Worth Divorce. When you have a great deal of property, assets, or business profits, dividing things fairly can be challenging. Working with a high net worth divorce attorney can make all the difference in keeping your process efficient and thorough. Our team is experienced in dealing with high net worth divorces and complex litigation.
- Alimony and Spousal Support. We’ll help you determine what a fair amount of alimony is for your unique situation, and ensure your awarded amount is enforced. Moreover, you may be told you are obligated to pay alimony, but the other party may be unqualified to be awarded alimony. We are happy to discuss your options.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements. Whether you’re about to get married or have been married for years, our lawyers can draft an agreement to help protect your interests in the event of a divorce.
The team at Naimi & Cerceo Family Law works diligently through and after your divorce to ensure your best-case resolution. We support clients both in mediation and in the courtroom, and always seek solutions that work in your and your family’s best interests. You can trust our qualified team of family attorneys to protect you, your family, and your future.
To begin working with a divorce attorney in the Las Vegas area today, contact Naimi & Cerceo Family Law at (702) 901-4800. We look forward to serving your legal needs.
Resolving Complex Issues In Your Divorce
The majority of divorce and legal separation matters are contested, or at least have some issues that the parties cannot agree upon.
Planning For Your Divorce
At Naimi & Cerceo Law Group, we encourage individuals to educate themselves on the divorce process, and guide them in taking the necessary action to protect themselves
Nevada is a community property state. This means that any property or debt acquired during your marriage is considered that of both the husband and the wife.
Nevada laws on alimony are very subjective. That is, in evaluating alimony, the court look at each case differently.
High Asset Divorce
Divorces are never easy and things can get complicated quickly, particularly when a couple has substantial assets. In these types of cases, experience and an eye for detail are essential.
When ending a marriage, even the most amicable of couples can find there are divorce issues they simply cannot agree upon.
The following are some of the common questions people have when facing the prospect of divorce.