Resolving Complex Issues In Your Divorce
The majority of divorce and legal separation matters are contested, or at least have some issues that the parties cannot agree upon. In these cases, it is essential for your law firm to orchestrate the best support possible for your position. At Naimi & Cerceo Law Group, we have established relationships with leading experts and specialists to provide vital testimony on your behalf. This includes:
- Business valuation experts to determine the value of a community business
- Forensic accountants to trace hidden assets, establish marital waste, and/or marital/separate property that has been commingled
- Real estate appraisers to give opinions on the value of real property, including marital property, investment properties, vacation properties, business real estate and rental properties
- Vocational experts to help assess a person’s employability and earning potential to assist in determining alimony
- Child therapists to help determine the best interests of the child with respect to custody and relocation
While we have many resources at our disposal when building your case, our attorneys will always establish a fiscally wise action plan at the beginning of your matter. This includes a comprehensive cost-benefit analysis of each proposed step, including the hiring of experts.